Residents in Skipton, West Craven and the surrounding areas are invited to have their say about public services in their area.
An Area Forum is being held in Skipton Town Hall on 12 November between 3-8pm. This is an opportunity for residents to discuss decisions made by the Council and other organisations such as the Police, NHS and Craven Housing.
Information will also be available about the alternate weekly waste collections and kerbside recycling expansion starting in January 2010.
The meeting is a drop-in session so feel free to come at whatever time suits you.
Organisations you can speak to include:
- Craven District Council staff from Waste Management, Housing, Environmental Health and Stronger Communities.
- NHS North Yorkshire & York
- Craven College
- Craven Community Safety Partnership
- North Yorkshire Police
- North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
- One Planet Living
- Local Strategic Partnership
- Little Red Bus
- Craven Housing
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
- Skipton Magistrates
- North Yorkshire County Council Libraries